TUFF ENUF is this Saturday!
Click here to REGISTER!
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Obstacles, Zombies and Prizes...OH MY!
Please read below for important event day info:
· On-site registration is available on Saturday for those who haven’t registered yet (cash, check or credit card accepted). Tell your friends!
· Be sure to wear a costume on race day in order to be entered into a drawing for some awesome prizes that have been donated by many of our local community businesses—Mission BBQ, Go Ape! Treetop Adventure, Zenith VR + Escape Room…and more! Please be aware that clothing/costumes may get dirty or torn while participating in the TUFF ENUF event.
· Kona Ice and Vinny’s Pizza & Pasta will be on-site for Saturday’s event. As in the past, runners will enjoy assorted refreshments at the finish line, as well as Vinny’s garlic knots. Additional food items (think: pizza and shaved ice!) will be available for purchase at the two food trucks, so bring some extra cash!
· Small gear check will be provided for all of the goodies you will receive in the registration packets and for other small items you would like stored while you run the course. (Hint: If you can pick up on Friday, you may not have to use gear check!)
· On race day, please be sure to look for the Tuff Enuf 2018 signs located along Warwick Blvd leading to Mariners’ Museum Park. DO NOT ENTER The Mariner's Museum entrance at CNU! *There is no physical address for the park; therefore, if you are navigating to the race via GPS, please use the address for Warwick High School (51 Copeland Lane, Newport News, VA 23601).
· Parking for ALL participants is located at Warwick High School and the course is DIRECTLY across the street from the school. There will be volunteers directing you to the parking areas, and local law enforcement will guide you safely across Warwick Blvd.
· *Same-day check-in and registration will begin promptly at 8:00am. Look for the registration table.
· All participants should plan to arrive no later than 8:45.
· Opening ceremonies will take place at 9:00am. Please join us for the National Anthem and to cheer on our Buddy Run participants as they start their mini TUFF ENUF trek from the main event field. Our special guests will complete a shortened version of the course while we hear from Channel 13 Meteorologist Tim Pandajis with some important race reminders, followed by a “THRILLING” warm-up.
· First wave begins at 9:20am and every 4 minutes thereafter.
· Waves are 20 runners each, with the last wave at 10:45am. First come, first serve for start time.
· Spectators are welcome and encouraged to bring lawn chairs. There will be cornhole, music and food!
· This is a rain or shine event!
We look forward to seeing you at Mariners’ Museum Park this Saturday (and at Destination Athlete for early packet pick-up on Friday)!
2018 TUFF ENUF SPONSORS